I write software for humans and businesses with the intent to make their lives better.
- books - Reviews and kindle highlights from the books I've read. ([rss](/books/index.xml))
And these pages:
- Side Projects - Little things, done here and there, to make others and myself happy and useful.
- Portfolio - Some projects that I'm proud of.
- My resume - if you are interested.
- 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works - A True Story - by Harris, Dan
- Mindfulness in Plain English - by H Gunaratana
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime - by DeMarco, MJ
- Solving the Procrastination Puzzle: A Concise Guide to Strategies for Change - by Pychyl - by Timothy A.
- Worm - by Wildbow
- The Road Less Travelled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth (Classic Edition) - by Scott M. Peck
I love getting emails from humans.
Write to me about any problem you have (be it software related or otherwise!), or your thoughts on any of my articles or if you'd like to hire me.
Email me at: email@example.com