I work with Rails and React apps to solve business problems.
Hi, I’m Prasanna Natarajan. I’m the MD (Master Developer) here at npras.in.
Prasanna is a passionate and dedicated software professional who does not shy away from taking up challenges that pitch him outside his comfort zone. He is an excellent Ruby-on-Rails architect and has the capabilities to motivate and take a team along with him.
I provide these services:
- Ruby on Rails - normal web apps and api web apps
- Non-rails apps - web apps built using sinatra/cuba, custom ruby scripts, cron scripts, background workers
- SPAs using ReactJS
- Work on legacy rails app to maintain/upgrade them
- Improve app performance (both frontend and backend) by monitoring and measuring various metrics like sql queries, time/space complexities, http requests, caching, turbolinks, ajax, loadbalancers etc.
- Relational Database design for scalable webapps
- Design the schema for NoSql Database for your app’s needs (using AWS DynamoDB)
- Design application infrastructure with scalability and high-availability in mind (using modern cloud and devops tools like AWS, Google Cloud)
- Design networks for secure apps using tools like VPC, Subnets (Private and Public), Security Groups, Internet Gateway, NAT Gateway, Elastic IPs
- Use Chef to codify server configuration
- Use AWS Opsworks to deploy Rails (and non-rails) apps using Chef
- Use tools like AWS Cloudformation, HashCorp’s Terraform to codify infrastructure design and deployment
Training & Workshop
- Conduct both In-Person and Online Webinar type sessions.
I want your business to succeed. That’s my Number 1 Goal here. With my skillset, I can do one or more of these 3 things:
Increase Revenue by adding features that add value to your Rails apps.
Decrease Expenses by making suggesting you a variety of optimisations that can span the entire stack.
Improve your company culture by suggesting and implementing proven Project Management strategies and help build tools for your business’s different departments.