I create Rails webapps and solve Tech problems for Web-based Entrepreneurs.
Hi, I’m Prasanna Natarajan. I’m the MD (Master Developer) here at npras.in.
I provide these services:
- Rails - normal web apps and api web apps
- Non-rails apps - web apps built using sinatra/cuba, custom ruby scripts, cron scripts, background workers
- Work on legacy rails app to maintain/upgrade them
- Improve app performance (both frontend and backend) by monitoring and measuring various metrics like sql queries, time/space complexities, http requests, caching, turbolinks, ajax, loadbalancers etc.
- Relational Database design for scalable webapps
- Design the schema for NoSql Database for your app’s needs (using AWS DynamoDB)
- Design application infrastructure with scalability and high-availability in mind (using modern cloud and devops tools like AWS, Google Cloud)
- Design networks for secure apps using tools like VPC, Subnets (Private and Public), Security Groups, Internet Gateway, NAT Gateway, Elastic IPs
- Use Chef to codify server configuration
- Use AWS Opsworks to deploy Rails (and non-rails) apps using Chef
- Use tools like AWS Cloudformation, HashCorp’s Terraform to codify infrastructure design and deployment
Training & Workshop
- Teach OOP concepts and how to design proper OO solutions based on lessons learnt from experts like Martin Fowler
- Conduct both In-Person and Online Webinar type sessions.
I want your business to succeed. That’s my Number 1 Goal here. With my skillset, I can do one or more of these 3 things:
Increase Revenue by adding features that add value to your Rails apps.
Decrease Expenses by making suggesting you a variety of optimisations that can span the entire stack.
Improve your company culture by suggesting and implementing proven Project Management strategies and help build tools for your business’s different departments.